Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Public Garden Flea Market

I have been a fan of Public Garden ever since I attended one of their first few flea markets at the MICA building. I like how Public Garden handpick their vendors and bring local businesses together to offer the public one-of-a-kind products. Meant to blog about their Christmas Markets before Christmas but procrastination is the mother of all blog posts. 



These badges by Small and Able accurately describes me. 



The first time Glenn saw these terrariums, it gave him an idea to make one for me because I have always wanted a terrarium in my room. Due to inexperience, the plants died while under my care. :(

This stall owner uses really unique containers and she designed the terrariums really well. She was very friendly in introducing the plants and even provided us tips to taking care of our terrariums even though we didn't buy anything from her. Terrariums make really great gift for anyone as they are very pretty and require very little maintenance. Consider terrariums the next time if you have no idea what to buy for your friends!


Pretty cakes from Little House of Dreams 


Watches from Naked Glory



Red Velvet Dessert Shots from The Sweet Movement



These cat brooches caught my eye and Glenn (being the nice boyfriend) decided to buy one for me!


Only friendly people at the Public Garden! The stall owner of My Itchyfingers kindly shared with us how she made all these cute little things by hand. Not that she would need to be afraid of people copying her because it is not easy to make one as nice as these. 

Pop by Public Garden for a nice surprise the next time they have a flea market!

No comments:

Post a Comment